.
After signing her in, Luci calmed down. That was surprising, to say the least. And when she was called back, she didn't even hold my hand! She followed the woman into the lair...
.
and climbed up on the x-ray chair (helps to call it a princess throne) and had her first ever teeth x-rays.
The area for tooth inspection didn't look anything like a dentist's office. It is charming! When have you ever heard a dentist's office described as charming?! I wish I could go to this dentist. Luci climbed right up on the table, and watched cartoons from a tv hanging from the ceiling. I would want to watch HGTV.
She was very brave! I am so proud of Luci, and so pleased with Dr. Lentz. Luci acted so calm but you could see the tension if you knew where to look. Both hands had fingers crossed like this:

We have to go back. That quick look the first dentist had was correct. Luci has small cavities in the last tooth on the top and bottom, on both sides. 4 teeth, 4 cavities. So we go back in January in two visits, and now I am not dreading the appointments ahead of time.

3 comments:
I would watch the food network, lol.
Way to go Luci! You were such a brave *princess* at the dentist.
That last picture looks like my hands, but smaller. I do the same thing.
hi! ashley has a spot only on one tooth in tooth in front the dentist said it was something in formula not in enough flouride. but nothing to worry about the dentist told us since it is baby tooth, it will just fall out. all her teeth adult teeth are there and ready to come through. i think the tooth fairy better be saving . i heard teeth are getting expensive these days. so far no cavities either.
Post a Comment