Monday, December 15, 2008

Secret Santa Continued...

On the Second Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me (uh, us!) a Cranium game! This is so fun. Thank you, S.S. Not just for the game, but for the friendly way Bryan and JT played together...it's been a while since they've gotten along so well. Whomever you are (and I suspect you are more than one person), you certainly have brightened our days.The Fourth Day of Christmas said, "Do not open until Dec 16th!" Since that's tomorrow, we used our rusty logic to justify opening the Third Day of Christmas, too--which is a big, wonderful jar of cocoa mix (and it's very good, too! Must have the recipe, S.S.!) and 4 cute, cute Christmas mugs. The cocoa went very well with game #2 of Cranium. Luci was up from her nap, so she teamed up with Bryan. (They won, the stinkers. In the first game, it was me against both boys, and I won!) Luci has chocolate milk in her cup instead, she can't take the heat. We used up the last of our homemade marshmallows, so I'm up late tonight making some more (did you know that store bought ones have blue dye in them?!) so we can have them with cocoa in the morning.
This photo is just for fun. Luci is "pulling a JT." When JT was 4, he snuck all the candy out of his Advent calendar when I wasn't looking. Today Luci ate all but three of the remaining candies in her calendar. You can't see it very well here, but she has chocolate all over her face. I love how her eyes look--like little moons.


We are starting the First Day of Christmas puzzle tomorrow (a gorgeous manger scene).

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a sweet thing for your friends to do!