Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
This is Bryan, I just made this for my mom, its just a simple animated .gif image but they're fun to make. You can see a smaller version on the side bar on the right of the screen. (It wouldn't quite fit so it just says USA.) I hope you like it.
I forgot to add that when the USA letters disappear they are still there, they are just white. The background is transparent so on a darker backgrond you would be able to see it.
4 comments:
I forgot to add that when the USA letters disappear they are still there, they are just white. The background is transparent so on a darker backgrond you would be able to see it.
Bryan!
You are awesome! I love both graphics!!
Great job, Bryan! Fun, little surprise for Mom!!
Good job, Bryan!!
Happy New Year to all you Willinghams!!
Love,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment