Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
We finally have a clue...
OK, either Trina R. is involved in this, or the Secret Santa shops at Mars Hill Book Store. These are gorgeous note cards! John will get a couple in the mail this year, but the rest will be for my girly friends.
Mom and Dad, here's Luci with her new baby doll. We started reading Luke 2 this morning and she ran to get her baby and put her quilt (that Jessi made) on her head so she could "be Mary." Awww.
Labels:
Christmas,
Luci,
Secret Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am confused about this SS thing. I was thinking that it was you all along. So there really is a SS???
Post a Comment